Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Julz Leaves! Molested by Creepy European! First Kiss in Switzerland. All in One Week.

Monday 9th March 2009

It’s a Monday afternoon and it’s about the first time in a week that I’ve had a bit of time to myself where I’m not completely stuffed or tired so thought I’d update this thing. Back all the way to last Tuesday, I think, is where we left off.

I had French litt in the morning with Allison but I think we were both to stuffed from Fasnact so we both ended up missing it. I awoke at some ungodly hour and had to do my French homework that was counted as part of my assessment. That’s right people; it’s not all fun and games in Switzerland. Jun’s actually got to do some work (speaking of which, Allison’s coming over around nowish to study but I’ll try and finish this now). Matt randomly dropped over around noon so ended up making us both lunch and then afterwards we went to the post office to pay our rents. Matt could only withdraw 500 CHF a day and he needed to pay a thousand bucks so I ended up lending him 500 CHF. I’ve now got people in debit to me everywhere. So Matt owes me 500 bucks, Allison owes me 130 cause she keeps need to borrow and Juliette owes me 400 CHF or 270 Euros. It’s about over 1000 bucks of my money floating out there; I should start my own bank. Headed into uni in the arvo and slept my way through 2 classes... I physically couldn’t keep my eyes open and it was somewhat difficult trying to hide the fact that I was sleeping from the professor but I was sneaking and made it look like I was writing with my face glued to the table.
After the last class with Krista, we went over to Matt’s for dinner and the kids were making some crazy potato fritters with mushrooms in balsamic vinegar. Yummy. Chilled out there the whole night.

Wednesday!
Slept in a bit again. Got to try and fix my sleeping patterns cause I can’t seem to get to bed at night; rolling around thinking about the most random things. Met up with Julz after I dragged myself out of bed and she wanted to do a law class (oh the crazy French enthusiasm in her). By now you should all know Wednesday is a big night for us exchange kids so I needed to get my assignment done before the sunset (unlike Allison who tried doing it whilst we were playing drinking games). I had it finished and I had to print it off at uni; half way to uni with Julz I realised I’d forgotten my USB at home so we ended up missing the first half of the class to go home and get my USB. Then I missed the second and last part of the class because it wouldn’t print and I ran around for an hour trying to get it done – success at the end but I missed the law class (I did drop Julz off so she went to the second half). Whilst on my crazy print run, I bumped into Allison and Matt drawing cartoons of our little family (I got given small eyes and an Asian hat -_-). After Julz finished her law class we all went back to my place and chilled there for a bit. Then the other kids left and me and Julz quickly got ready then headed over to Matt’s for dinner and drinking games!

Had some crazy French onion soup for dinner made by Krista.
Jonas came over to join the festivities so there were 2 more of us then usual (that includes Julz) giving us the perfect number of people to play Kings. Basically same rules as in Australia but with some added on weirdness by the Americans. Needless to say we all got somewhat drunk and it was good fun. So I got somewhat screwed and outed to Jonas because of freaking card 5 which is never have I ever – great friends I have. We played one game (dirty dirty photos are up on facebook – Warning they’re dirty!) and then headed out into town around 12. It was probably one of the most fun I’ve had since I’ve been here, I dance liked quite the little slut (with Allison whose booty was shaken). There was this cute German guy who lived with Kimberly and we met him out; he kept on trying to dance with Juliette and she didn’t want to so I spend half the night trying to get in between them – I was later warned by Jonas that I almost got punched in the face lol. Europeans! Some chick also kept grabbing my arse - and this begins Jun’s violation at clubs – unpleasant! We all walked home around 4 and me and Julz crashed on a mattresses at Allison’s. I vaguely remember Dane (her boy) talking to her on Skype and me saying crazy crazy things. Apparently he got angry at her cause she was talking to me the whole time. We had class the next (well same) morning at 10 and Allison was suppose to set the alarm for 9. So I’m deep in sleep and suddenly I hear a voice going ‘Jun what time is it!!’ Allison is frantic and I get up to check my time and it was 10 o’clock. That’s right..Allison didn’t set the alarm and we woke up at the same time as our class. WE had to go because we had assignments to hand in so we hurled our asses out of bed and ran for the bus looking and smelling like brown things. We burst into class half an hour late and the goddamn lady asked me to translate something!

After class I went home to recover and half passed out somewhere. Then at night, straight back out to meet Kimberly’s tandem. We had dinner at a pizza restaurant and it was delicious. Her tandem was pretty cool and since there was more Anglophones, we decided that this time we’d speak in English and next time it’d be French. Spent a good part of the night talking about Aussie fashion.

Friday – spent a romantic day with Juliette and yes it was every bit romantic if only we were each other’s significant others. We went for a walk along the lake by uni and then followed some tracks through forests – that’s right this is where I live. After a day of romantic strolls, we went back to mine and I cooked dinner for Julz for the first time. Jonas was home so we all decided to cook and eat together. After dinner, Julz needed to go to drum practice because even though the musical genius has only been in Switzerland for a week and a half, she somehow got involved and was now playing the drums in Julie’s Vietnamese Music Fest. Petty crazy. Me and Jonas ended up going to Allison’s which we’d planned early that week because of ‘hip hop night’ at the Loft. Allison was dying to dance to hip hop. At Allison’s we consumed some alcohol (pictures are on facebook cause Allison’s a mole and likes taking pictures- and no Jess...Jonas is not gay – I’m assuming you were talking about these pictures) and I talked to Phoebe on skype briefly.
Hurled ass out to the clubs at around midnight and bumped into a lot of people we knew on the bus. By the time we got to town it was just past 12.30 and the tickets for the ‘hip hop’ club had gone up from 12 CHF to 18... Being the poor kids we were, the 3 of didn’t want to pay so we ended up going to Darlings where all the people we’d bump into on the bus had gone. It was a great night with some creepy stories. We ended up dancing the night and I danced like quite a little slurry only simply because no girls came with us so Allison needed a dancing partner. While me and Allison were at the bar, some seedy guy in his late 20s came over to the bar next to us and brushed against me. At first I thought I was in his way so I kind of moved over a little but then he kept touching me; when I looked over he gave me a wink and proceeded to talk to me. I got a bit creeped out so I said Allison was my girlfriend and she put her arms around me but the guy wasn’t letting up. He asked me to ‘go with him’ and I asked him where he wanted to go, at which he replied ‘back to yours... your girlfriend can come to.’ BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. So exceptionally creepy. I told him I wasn’t interested and me and Allison split. A little bit later on in the night, he kept walking past us and touching me so I told him to just back off and leave us alone. Jonas left around this time and we were all going to go home together but Allison wanted to keep dancing (this was around 4am) so I ended up staying with her. The club was kind of clearing out so there weren’t many people on the dance floor. We were kind of in the middle then Allison tells me the creeper is sitting in a corner staring at my arse and it was really creepy so we moved to the other side. Within like 5 minutes he came over to us again and started trying to feel me up... Allison got in between us and pushed her hand out then the guy grabbed her crotch. It was official violation. I pushed him away and gave him a warning look then me and Allison went to the bar. The guy still followed and just stood behind us so I turned around and told him to fuck off in French which is what I should have done straight up. He got all angry and started swearing in French then walked off – no idea what happened.

After that me and Allison went and huddled in a corner waiting for 5am which is when the train started so we wouldn’t have to walk home. Somehow in that time, while we were trying to get water, Allison scored 2 tequila shots for us both from an Irish bartender who was trying to hit on her so we drank a little bit extra before we finally left the club and walked home. (We found out the train didn’t start up for another half an hour and it was just easier to walk home)
Had a nice little D n M with Allison cause it took us more than an hour to get home... we got lost and turned back about 3 times. By the time we got back to Allison’s it was already 6 so I just caught a bus back to mine where I crashed till 3 in the arvo. Finally dragged myself out of bed and did my laundry and assorted errands then watched Snatch which Jonas lent (ladies you need it to watch it for Brad Pitt with no shirt on!).

Sunday was Julz’s last day and it was also her birthday the day before! I took her to Luzern for the day which is about a 2 hour train ride from Lausanne. It’s absolutely the most beautiful city in Switzerland. It’s on the border of the lake like Lausanne but alot more picturesque and every building in town looks ancient. There are 2 cute bridges that go over the river and a castle at the top of the hill looking over the town. Me and Julz took a 2 hour boat ride out into the lake then went and explored the city followed by a romantic picnic by the lake facing the ranges – we’ve decided the entire time she’s been in Switzerland, we’ve basically been caught in romantic situation without our significant others. Quite sad really.

We left Luzern around 6 at night after I’d bought 2 cheeseburgers to snack on. I took her to Zurich but we didn’t end up seeing much of the place since it was already dark and freeze out so we just chilled at the airport. She caught a plane out to Germany at 9. By the time I got back to Lausanne, it was half past 11 – it was about a 2 and half hour train ride from Zurich to Lausanne. Love how small Switzerland is! (at the same time, hate that I was on a train for 2 and half hours squished by military men who for some reason attacked my train)

Monday was....supposedly the day I’m writing this but it’s actually Wednesday now because I’m just that slack haha! Monday night went to Allison’s for dinner and kissed her housemate Reto. So this is my first kiss in Switzerland haha!

Oh wait that’s kind of sad.

So Allison, as always, needed to talk to her boyfriend on skype so she went inside whilst I stayed outside and cleaned up after dinner. It was just me and Reto and we chatted for a bit then the other housemate, Tvisha, came out. Somehow we got to discussing political things and she asked me what my view on abortion and gay rights were. I told her of course I was for pro gay rights since I’m gay – she didn’t believe me. Apparently I’m too much of a prankster and I was pulling her leg. At this time, Reto also decided to come out and say he was gay too. She didn’t know that either so she thought we were both yanking her legs. After 10 minutes of us laughing about it, me and Reto decided to prove it to her by kissing and hence the 5 second kiss where he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I was expecting just a smack but he actually really went for it. And that was that for Monday night. Who knows what could happen haha? Bye kids.

1 comment:

  1. wheres the work in all of this? i thought u were going there to study not tongue swiss boys!

    ReplyDelete